Monday 13 February 2012

Arithmatic




I'm definately not a math star,
despite a science background
and having a business orientated career for the last 10 years,
ask me about numbers
(especially if it concerns a personal budget of some kind for my shopping muses) 
and well lets say-
maybe I choose to forget my arithmatic!


This can often frustrate the one closest to me
(husband that is)
and although I work with budgets daily
when posed the question about my own
especially when it involves a purse, a new dress or a gathering of friends
I simply answer-
The budget is what it costs!
(unrealistic-maybe.
but a girls allowed to dream - isn't she?)


To my delight whilst working on a styling this past weekend
and in need of a quote to share,
I stumbled upon the words of Mignon Mc Laughlin, a American journalist and author


“In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing”

Finally, someone who views math like me.
It was love at first sight.


So I leave you with this on the eve of St. Valentine's-
and some words from a amazing star


"What do you got if you aint got love
Whatever you got
just ain’t enough
you’re walking a road
but you go nowhere
trying find your way home
but there’s no one there
Who do you hold
in the dark of night
You wanna give up
but it’s worth to fight
You can have all the things
that you’ve been dreaming of
If you ain’t got love, its all just keeping score

If you ain’t got love, what the hell we doing it for"
Bon Jovi

Happy Heart Day!
~x~





Love Coke. Yes it's full of sugar, bad for me, empty calories...
but in a bottle like this who could resist?


 





Sources: Creative design and styling - Simply Sienna- Style defined
              Props - all props belong to Simply Sienna and are available for rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment